Win Tickets to see Yesterday
Yesterday, everyone knew The Beatles. Today, only Jack remembers their songs.
He's about to become a very big deal. From Academy Award-winning director Danny Boyle (Slumdog Millionaire, Trainspotting, 28 Days Later) and Richard Curtis, the Oscar-nominated screenwriter of Four Weddings and a Funeral, Love Actually and Notting Hill, comes a rock-n-roll comedy about music, dreams, friendship, and the long and winding road that leads to the love of your life.
Jack Malik is a struggling singer-songwriter in a tiny English seaside town whose dreams of fame are rapidly fading, despite the fierce devotion and support of his childhood best friend, Ellie. Then, after a freak bus accident during a mysterious global blackout, Jack wakes up to discover that The Beatles have never existed … and he finds himself with a very complicated problem, indeed.
Scenes for the movie were shot on Gorleston Beach last summer, and East Anglia's greatest export himself - Ed Sheeran - appears throughout the movie too. It's released in cinemas today.
To win a pair of tickets to see the film in a cinema near you, enter your details below.
- The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.anglianradio.com/rules/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Yesterday tickets' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 24/06/2019 to 28/06/2019 on the following participating stations; Dream 100, North Norfolk Radio, Radio Norwich, The Beach, The Breeze Andover, The Breeze Bath, The Breeze Basingstoke, The Breeze Bridgwater & West Somerset, The Breeze Bristol, The Breeze Cheltenham, The Breeze East Hampshire and West Surrey, The Breeze Frome & West Wiltshire, The Breeze Newbury, The Breeze North Dorset, The Breeze North Somerset, The Breeze Portsmouth, The Breeze Reading, The Breeze South Devon, The Breeze South Somerset, The Breeze Southampton, The Breeze Winchester, and Town 102.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must complete an entry form on the website. The form will open for entries at 0000 on 24/06/2019 and close at 2359 on 28/06/19. All mandatory fields must be completed.
- Entrants are required to watch the movie trailer on the webpage and correctly answer a multiple choice question.
- 1 winner will be drawn at random on 28/06/19 and contacted via telephone.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
- One pair of tickets to see Yesterday at your local cinema. Ticket value not to exceed £40.00.