Places to Party - Win £500
We're compiling the ultimate Places to Party making it easy for you to find the perfect venue for your Christmas Parties. Check out the list below, plus, win £500 just by submitting your details below.
The Links Country Park Hotel
Something for everyone this festive season at The Links Country Park Hotel party nights from Winter Wonderland to Micheal Buble tribute.
Popworld is the place to be, playing the very best guilty pleasures and chart mix, plus a wide choice of drinks to suit every party.
Revolución de Cuba
Renowned for unique, exotic and totally tropical vibes., why not make this year's Christmas party a Cuban one? You won't be disappointed.
To win £500 for your party, fill in your details below!
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with Celador Radio’s general competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to "Places to Party" radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 23rd September 2019 to Sunday 27th October 2019 on the following participating stations; Dream 100, North Norfolk Radio, Radio Norwich, The Beach, Sam FM Bristol, Sam FM Swindon, Fire Radio, The Breeze Andover, The Breeze Bath, The Breeze Basingstoke, The Breeze Bridgwater & West Somerset, The Breeze Bristol, The Breeze Cheltenham, The Breeze East Hampshire and West Surrey, The Breeze Frome & West Wiltshire, The Breeze Newbury, The Breeze North Dorset, The Breeze North Somerset, The Breeze Portsmouth, The Breeze Reading, The Breeze South Devon, The Breeze South Somerset, The Breeze Southampton, The Breeze Winchester, and Town 102.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must; Complete the entry form on the radio station website. The form will open for entries at 00:01 on September 23rd 2019 and close at 23:59 on October 27th 2019. All mandatory fields must be completed.
4. Entrants must provide eligible details to enter. One eligible entrant will be selected at random after the competition closes. The winner will be contacted by their preferred method of contact on October 28th.
7. Entrants must be 18 years or over
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
9. £500 cash prize.
10. A winner will be selected at random from all the entrants and contacted by a representative from the radio station on October 28th. The cash prize will be transferred to the winner's bank account within 30 days of supplying their bank details.